Innovative Cosmetic Concepts is a fast-growing cosmetics company. It has revolutionized nail beauty by creating the world’s first, patented nail polish appliqués.
The company is in Clifton, New Jersey, where millions of units of products are produced in a state of the art manufacturing facility. With partners in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, the products are marketed and distributed globally.
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Ensure monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Must have strong accounting background min (2 years), public accounting experience is plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Must have full knowledge of accounting cycle
- Proficient in excel, QuickBooks software
- Team player and willingness to assist other members of the company as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.