Innovative Cosmetic Concepts is a fast-growing cosmetics company. It has revolutionized nail beauty by creating the world’s first, patented nail polish appliqués.
The company is in Clifton, New Jersey, where millions of units of products are produced in a state of the art manufacturing facility. With partners in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, the products are marketed and distributed globally.
- Perform routine analytical testing of raw materials, samples, and batches to ensure all are within specifications
- Work closely with marketing & design teams for new color development & determine feasibility of new products for mass manufacturing
- Create and maintain clear lab records of batches made for production
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials & order materials as needed
- Assist Manufacturing for quality control of raw materials and finished goods
- Investigate and offer solutions for problems batches
- Review customer quality complaints and facilitate timely resolution
- Stability testing of all raw materials, packaging, and finished goods
- Compile stability and compatibility reports for clients as requested
- Prepare SOP’s and specifications for R&D as needed
- Bachelor of Science in chemistry or related field
- Experience in analytical lab with active role in product development and stability testing
- Efficiently organize and complete work with minimum supervision. – Strong multitasking skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Experience with GC is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.